James Sanders is an associate with Kershaw Anderson, PLLC, working primarily in personal injury defense. James received a B.A. in History from the University of Texas at Arlington and graduated from Baylor Law School in 2022, focusing on business litigation. During his time in law school, he served as Student Bar Association vice president, participated in moot court competitions, and participated in the Veterans Clinic. While in law school, James interned with Justice Wade Birdwell of the 2nd Court of Appeals, developing skills in case management and appellate work.
James grew up in North Richland Hills, Texas. He enjoys golfing, hiking, and spending time with his fiancée.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury – Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Appellate – Civil
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, TX
- J.D. – 2022
- University of Texas at Arlington
- B.A. in History – 2019
- Texas, 2022
- 2nd Court of Appeals, Intern for Justice Wade Birdwell, July 2021 – August 2021
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 2022 – Present
- Dallas Bar Association, Member, 2023 – Present