A Solid, Reliable Texas Law Firm In Liability Defense
No one wants to be a defendant in a negligence lawsuit — let alone actively prepare for it. If another party is suing you, now is a time when you need a skilled defense team on your side.
At Kershaw Anderson, PLLC, we work with insurance companies and self-insured entities throughout Texas to provide an effective defense against claims involving negligence. The following are just a few examples of the types of claims we handle:
- Personal injury and wrongful death: Our experienced attorneys defend injury and death claims arising from a number of causes.
- Trucking accidents: We represent trucking companies in liability claims arising from tractor-trailer accidents.
- Premises liability: We defend property owners in slip-and-fall and other types of negligence claims.
- Dram shop liability: We represent bars and restaurants that are sued when an intoxicated patron causes an accident.
- Workplace injuries: We represent employers in nonsubscriber claims when employees are injured on the job.
- Oil and gas explosions: We defend oil and gas companies against catastrophic accident claims.
- Construction liability and defect claims: We represent owners, contractors and subcontractors, as well as product suppliers, against liability claims arising out of construction defects.
- Products liability: We defend manufacturers and distributors against claims for dangerous or defective products.
With more than 100 years of legal experience, we will provide the skilled defense you need.
Emergency Response Team Ready To Protect Your Interests
We have a team of attorneys and outside experts that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to investigate incidents, collect and preserve evidence, and prepare to defend catastrophic claims. If you or your business needs immediate counsel and representation, we can quickly send an attorney (with an appropriate expert, if necessary) to the site.
Determined To Defend And Advocate For You
An injury lawsuit can be damaging to your reputation and potentially your finances. Our law firm can provide an effective defense. As experienced litigators, we know what it takes to win in Texas courtrooms. For more information, call our lawyers at 214-306-9772 or complete our contact form.